SUMMA Swimwear was born beachside in Coogee and is proudly made in Sydney Australia.
Founder, Felicity Broom, designed the label to provide women with a high quality and supportive swimsuit for all shapes and sizes that will still make you feel sexy and confident.
Our beauties are all:
- - Australian made. Yep, the factory is right here in Sydney
- - The fabric has been made out of discarded fishing nets found in the ocean and other post-consumer materials so each bikini purchased helps to clean up our ocean and save our marine life
- - Every top has sewn in moulded cups to give you that extra support
- - One of a kind. Our prints were made specifically for SUMMA so won’t be found anywhere else in the world. Not only that, but depending on where each swimsuit is cut a different piece of the print is picked up, so no 2 bikinis are exactly the same
- - Sold as separates. Mix and match sizes, styles and colours to create the perfect bikini for you
- - High quality. The fabric has UVF 50+ sun protection, it’s 4 times more chlorine resistant, smoother, softer, and stronger than other swimsuit fabrics and has excellent shape retention. In fact, Olympic swimming teams have used this fabric for their uniforms as it’s so strong.
We can’t wait for you to fall in love with these special swimsuits, just like we have.
Felicity and co. xx